Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Jumped up out the bed.....Woosahhh

From the wrong side obviously....My feet hit the floor running in full on Bitch Mode. Why? Could be because I accidentally shut off my alarm instead of hitting the snooze. Or that when I laid down last night (this morning if you want to be specific) I was not necessarily in the greatest of moods. Or quite possibly it was because I knew it was only Tuesday and I have so many more days to come to this place I call a 'job'.

There are several potential variables that have me feeling like this. I get in to several bitchy emails from different people....Like any of their issues is my fuckin fault. I'm either getting short or unanswered texts from people that should be responding and right now, this is SO not a good look. Then of course there's the fact that I just hate my job. Point. Blank. Period. Even when I did my makeup this morning it came out angry! My brows are a little bit sharper than normal, the crease more defined than I regularly do during the week.

Now I'm sitting here at this desk trying to relax. I need a scented candle or something up in here to calm my nerves.....something being a giant margarita and a massage, not necessarily in that order. I need to get away from this foolishness before I go postal on someone or take it out on the wrong person. Normally I'm not like this. I'm the calm, rational one that keeps everyone else from losing it, but as we all know when you are that person, you rarely have someone that can (or will) do the same for you. So I sit here, letting my little fingers say all the things that no one can hear unless you listen really closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment