Thursday, October 21, 2010

Creatively: I want to know

I want to know what makes you tick....I want to get inside of your mind....under your skin. I want to see through your eyes, feel through your sou. I want to flow through you like oxygen in your veins. I want to know how your fingers feel intertwined with mine, your skin against my skin. I want to feel the heat from your body, keeping me warm at night. I want the sweetness of your kisses lingering across my lips, the memory of your fingertips dancing across my body, reminding me all day of you. I want to watch your face light up when I walk in a room, your arms reaching for my embrace......I want to comfort you, nurture you. I want to help you find that part of you that you only dreamed of, the you that you never imagined could exist.

But mostly, I just want to hear you say that you love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment